Sunday 21 November 2010

Faces of GMT Project

Hi gang, I need your help with a little project I am working on. Not entirely sure what the final outcome will be (hey this is not a BPI project!).

What I have in mind is to create a collage and a gallery of "The Faces of the Global Modelling Team". I have many photographs from my trips around the world, but I thought it would be much more fun, if a lot of you took part.

What do I need?

I need photos of people who are or have been playing a part in the big adventure which is the GMT. These photos should be headshots and I would like two copies. The first one should be 100 pixels x 100 pixels, the second one 400 x 400. The head should be clearly visible against a light or dark background. It should take up a good portion of the frame (see examples below). The filename should be the name of the person and the format should be jpg.
Please email me your contributions to Michael.Curth@Nielsen.com using "Faces of GMT" in the subject line.

I will be sharing all photos I receive in a central pool, possibly on ishare and create a gallery on flickr with the 18 best shots (using the larger images). I will also create a collage (I will seek creative input, if I get stuck - which is likely ;-).

Please pass this on, using the link to this blog post.

Cheers and happy hunting....



No comments:

Post a Comment