Thursday 18 November 2010

Captain's log #3385 - Working with friends

Just returned from dinner with some of my friends (and colleagues). Bruce Richardson, Natalia Pina, Kerstin Petersen, Roshan Chattaway, Stephane Teissonniere.

Probably the last get together for a while with this group. Natalia is moving on to new, and hopefully better things. And who knows what the rest of us will be up to in the near and further away future.

Made me think. I have been truly blessed in the last few years.When I go to work, I am excited, because I "get to play" with my friends. True friends. Friends you can laugh with, debate, discuss, disagree, decide good things, go after things, develop, enjoy.

So much joy, so much hope and earnest engagement.

This makes me very happy in un-certain times.

'Nough for now. Time for a last drinkie then off to bed. Good night. M.

No comments:

Post a Comment