Tuesday 23 November 2010

Captain's log #3386 - On how enthusiasm is infectious

I used to say that whenever I am depressed I need to go and visit one of our modelling hubs. The energy and bustle always cheers me up, as does the general attitude of our young analysts, keen to learn and progress, hard working, smart, and very very friendly.

Today I had the great pleasure of having lunch with one of the "young lions", Kaushal Mehta. He is so full of enthusiasm for the road ahead, has more innovative ideas than you can shake a stick at, and above all the deep seated desire to improve the current situation - all beyond my imagination.

I was not having the greatest of days, I was looking forward to my afternoon like a middle aged man preparing for his cholesterol test, but the session left me refreshed and full of hope for a bright future.

1 comment: