Thursday 16 December 2010

Passport in Argentina

Those of you who have seen my passport in the last 3 years know that it's a very sorry sight. It had a tumble in the washing machine in 07 and has not been the same since, regardless of many repairs.
It has also seen me safely in and out of China, the US, India, Uruguay, Thailand and Argentina several times in this time.
Today I ran into the immigration witch of Argentina. And for the second time in two years she gave me the most almighty dressing down about the state of my travel document. In Spanish of course. So all I could (and did) say was "sorry" - all in all 23 times. And just like last time she let me through...

Incidentally, I think all other border controls simply take one look and decide that no forger in the world could possibly be so dimm and create such an eye catching fake.

Safe travels all.

No comments:

Post a Comment